Dawn Peach Organic Bamboo Silk Knicker
A stunning eco-friendly Oeko-Tex certified lace and organic bamboo silk knicker in dark peach
- Ethically made with responsibly sourced sustainable fabrics
- Crafted from a stunning viscose lace. Viscose production uses up less water than the production of other favoured fibres like cotton
- This lace is certified OEKO-TEST 100 CLASS I STANDARD. To get the STANDARD 100 label, all lace fabrics have to pass intensive tests to check for harmful substances
- The bamboo fabric is woven using 100% organic bamboo fibres and Oeko-Tex certified dyes. This means the use of harmful metals and chemicals in the manufacturing process is strictly controlled and uses a closed-loop system
- The raw material is 100% organically grown bamboo (OCIA certification for international standards, NOP for USA standards) from sustainably managed bamboo forests (FSC certification)
- Bamboo silk is a cruelty-free and vegan alternative to conventional silk
- Bamboo fibres are bio-degradable. The decomposition process doesn't cause any pollution to the environment
- Hand wash only, click here for more advice on caring for your lingerie
- Complete the set with our Dawn Ecru Eco Lace Bralette
You can read more about our Dawn Eco Collection here: https://www.aytengasson.com/blogs/news/introducing-our-most-ethical-collection-to-date
Designed and handmade in our Brighton studio
For our sizing information, please refer to our sizing chart: http://www.aytengasson.com/pages/size-chart
We aim to dispatch items within four working days of receiving your order confirmation and payment. If you need your items asap please email us so we can try our best to accommodate your needs.
All UK deliveries are sent First Class Signed For via Royal Mail (£5), and usually arrive with two to three working days. A signature will be needed upon delivery.
For international deliveries please refer to our Delivery page here
Gift card purchases are emailed to you or the recipient straight away.